Thursday 25 August 2016

Hevea- A broken Gem is still a Gem

First of all, I would like to thank a " Blogger "  for bringing Hevea to spotlight again. Hevea has been trading boringly last few months. I am glad that they have brought some excitement to Hevea again.

I don't really know the truth of the allegation that made by Robert since I am not an insider. So, my evaluation of Hevea is solely based on the financial report and I still believe that Hevea is a good company and worth the risks.

Here is my reasons:

1 )  Despite all the allegations made by the " Blogger ", the performance of Hevea is still quite satisfactory judging from the latest two quater reports. Nothing really bad as proclaimed by the " Blogger " has happened. Company has turn to a net cash company and profit and margin is good. Cash flow is good too.

2)  Director has fulfilled his promise of rewarding shareholder. As promise in the AGM, director has started to pay dividen ( around 2.2% ) in two consecutive quater report. For me, I would say that he is the man of his word and trustworthy in my humble opinion.

3 )  I don't see any big problem in the latest report. Indeed, the profit has dropped 6% but it is mainly due to the shut down of operation and higher tax which don't really affect the fundamental of company. Besides, It has performed better than its peers such as evergreen and flbhd.

4 )  Hevea's prospect is still good. Tokyo Olympic is coming soon and Japan is the biggest custumer for Hevea. Ringgit is stable at RM 4. Company still focus on high quality product and it is popular in China. Everything seems fine for me.

Conclusion, I would like give my 2sens to those who are still holding keep calm and relax lah. We don't know what proclaimed by the " Blogger " is true or not but judging from the report, it is doing fine!! Ignore all the noises and believe in yourself and have faith. Let's walk through to this storm together!! Cheers !! Have a great day everyone!!

4 comments :

  1. HOW TO HACK ATM MACHINES AND MAKE MONEY
    There are a lot of ways to hack ATM and make money but the simplest and fastest way to hack ATMs and make money is through the use of Blank ATM cards. I never really believed the Blank ATM cards are real until a Friend of mine showed me her own and the very wonders it can do. She later introduced me to a team of Hackers called Cyber ATM Hackers who also provided me the Blank ATM card within a week. With this Blank ATM card, I am able to withdraw up to $2,000 daily without being caught. This is possible because of the programming done on the card to disrupt the CCTV cameras and all other security protocols when the card is inserted. So far, I have been able to withdraw up to $15,700 without been caught. This card has really changed my life and for those of you who are in need of Financial stability, I urge you to contact Cyber ATM Hackers on their email cyberatmhackers@outlook.com now to get yours. Believe me, you will never regret it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills & debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Card that can be hacked and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you anywhere in the world . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting united blank atm hack card they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the Courier agent in my resident with a parcel {card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this....Via email: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills & debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Card that can be hacked and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you anywhere in the world . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting united blank atm hack card they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the Courier agent in my resident with a parcel {card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this....Via email: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete